Primary Quarterly Activity-Service-UN-Birthday

Our next activity is in conjunction with the ward activities committee. We're having an un-birthday party.



It’s --------- Ward’s UN-Birthday Party at -------- (Park)
A very merry unbirthday to you, to you. To me? To you! A very merry unbirthday, For me? For you!
All the fun none of the growing up!
Date? Time? I’m late I’m late for a very important date. Please arrive 10 minutes late.
Mad hat contest, super silly games and Birthday Cake!
Please bring a present for the nursery. New or gently used toys or books (ask the nursery what they need and include a wish list here)

"Why is a raven like a writing-desk?" You’ll have to come to the UN-Birthday party to find out.

Activities
Mad Hat Contest & cake walk
White Wabbit Wun with games I’m late I’m late!
The Mad Hatter’s absolutely mad games
Croquet

UN-Birthday presents: Please bring an unwrapped, gently used or new, toy or book, for our nursery (ages 18 months to 3 years).

Balloons & Cake

No comments: