The maiden voyage of Bluebell my new bike: Why I love the rain

The maiden voyage of Bluebell my new bike, a 7 mile ride. I love fog. It makes the sea mysterious and life is more interesting with mystery. I love rain. It soaks the trees into a dark brown red color, to contrast with lush green forest and the light green lichen. Beautiful! I love rain. It gives strength to the trickling waterfall, expressing another mood, constantly trickling is boring. Today shout out! I am a waterfall! I love rain and clouds. They help me appreciate the sun. Who notices if you are always out? Who comments on your sudden burst of light or your playful dance on the otherwise gray water if they clouds were never there? The sun loves to play hide and seek and it wouldn't really be a fun game if he just stood there and looked at you. I love rain! It makes puddles. Puddles to stomp in! Puddles to splash through! Puddles to listen to. I love the sound of my quick wheel streaming through. Zip! I remember a summer in Texas when the children played in the sprinkler and laughed. When it rained they hid under their cars for shelter. Sometimes we forget the rain likes to play too.

No comments: